You can create a list of staff profiles complete with photo and e-mail button.
First you need to create a page that will show the staff members that you add.
- Go to Pages > Add New.
- Enter a title and any content that you want to appear at the top of the staff list.
- Under Page Attributes choose the Staff template.
- Optionally configure a header image and sidebar (read the Pages guide).
- Click Publish.
Risen uses a custom post type that makes it easy for you to add staff.
- Go to Staff > Add New.
- Click Screen Options at the top-right then check all boxes.
- Enter the staff member’s name in the title field.
- Write their bio in the content box.
- Optionally enter their Position (e.g. Admin) under Details
- Optionally configure the E-mail Button under Details (read Contact Page for more details)
- Click Set featured image then Upload Files, upload an image (at least 180×180), select it, then click Set featured image.
- Click the Publish button.
Editing and Deleting Staff
- Go to Staff > All Staff
- Hover over a staff member to see the Edit and Trash options
If you enabled the sidebar for your staff page, you can show widgets in it. To do this go to Appearance > Widgets and drag any widgets into the Staff Sidebar
Risen includes a widget for showing staff.
Read the Widgets guide for more information.