You can use the blog feature to add news about your Chapter.
When you add a blog post, it automatically shows up in two places:
- on the Latest News page (under News & Events in the menu) and
- on the bottom left of the Homepage (if your homepage has been set up this way)
To add a post, DON’T add it to the Latest News page directly. Instead create a new Post and it will automatically show up on the Latest News page and on the Homepage.
Adding a Post (appears on Latest News page and on bottom left of Homepage)
- Go to Posts > Add New.
- Enter a post title.
- Enter the post content.
- Choose the categories you want to add your post to (you can click Add New Category if necessary).
- Optionally enter some tags (keywords) for your post.
- Optionally click Set featured image then Upload Files, upload an image, select it, then click Set featured image. Make sure your image is not larger than 500 KB.
- Click the Publish button.
Editing and Deleting Posts
- Go to Posts > All Posts.
- Hover over a post to see the Edit and Trash options.
- If editing, make changes in editor window.
- Click Update.
Editing and Deleting Categories and Tags
- Go to Posts > Categories or Posts > Tags.
- Hover over an item to see the Edit and Delete options.