Each year the grade 11 marketing class at Prince Edward Collegiate Institute have an assignment to market madd Quinte and teach their peers about the dangers of drinking and driving. The students are given the entire semester to research madd, produce a Public Service Announcement, create promotional material and present their assignments to Board members of madd Quinte.
This assignment is under the guidance of Mr. Rob Garden, of the PECI Business Program.
- 1st Place: “Don’t Be The One”
- 2nd Place: “Choose Your Ride, Scan 4 Life”
- 3rd Place: “Suckerbomb Steve”
- “Make a Distinguishable Decision”
- “Don’t Freak Part I” & “Don’t Freak Part II”
- “Survive The Drive”
- “Drinking and Driving is Not A Game”
- “MADD Dreamers”
- 1st Place: What’s Your Plan?
- 2nd Place: The Winners
- 3rd Place: Is It Worth It? (video not available)
- It Affects Everyone
- MADD Monitor
- Apply Your Alternatives
- Drinking and Driving is Suicide
- P. A. D. D. (Panthers Against Drunk Driving)
- Hear Panthers Roar Against Drinking and Driving
- Drug Driving
- Mothers Against Drunk Decisions (video not available)