Stop Impaired Drivers
Join MADD Ottawa in our mission to stop impaired driving. If you see a suspected impaired driver, Call 911 to report it. You just might save a life.
10 Possible Signs of AN IMPAIRED DRIVER
- Driving unreasonably fast, slow or at an inconsistent speed.
- Drifting in and out of lanes.
- Tailgating and changing lanes frequently.
- Making exceptionally wide turns.
- Changing lanes or passing without sufficient clearance.
- Overshooting or stopping well before stop signs or stop lights.
- Disregarding signals and lights.
- Approaching signals or leaving intersections too quickly or slowly.
- Driving without headlights, failing or lower high beams or leaving turn signals on.
- Driving with windows open in cold or inclement weather.
Did you know, drinking when driving a boat is impaired driving? Download our poster to help stop impaired boating: MADD Impaired Boating (PDF)