Volunteers Make a Difference Every Day
MADD Canada volunteers make a difference every day from coast to coast by supporting victims/survivors, conducting public awareness campaigns, raising funds, helping to change impaired driving legislation and so much more.
You can assist in a variety of ways and roles. We have opportunities to serve on the Chapter Board of Directors; to fundraise; to assist as event/planning volunteers; to assist on committees, special projects, etc.
Community Engagement Volunteer
Community Engagement Volunteers (CEV’s) are the face of MADD London and deliver our mission by engaging with the community, educating the public, and raising the funds and support needed to keep our organization strong. The CEV’s are a committed group of volunteers and an integral element to MADD’s London Chapter. As a CEV, your role will include a diverse range of tasks and opportunities that will allow you to challenge yourself, develop your skills in a variety of areas, meet and network with like-minded members of the public, and represent MADD London at an array of fun and interesting events throughout London.
As a member of the CEV Team, you will:
- Receive ongoing training related to impaired driving and the impact it has on our community
- Attend R.I.D.E. Checkpoints with local Police to present promotional materials to passing motorists
- Attend a variety of events, operating MADD Info Booths to educate the public and spread awareness
- Attend and volunteer at MADD fundraisers such as the Strides for Change Annual Walk
- Represent MADD in public speaking events, delivering educational programs to various audiences
- Assist MADD London Board Members with special projects and subcommittees
- Assist with MADD Administration, working behind the scenes with day-to-day operations
- Assist with projects to recruit new volunteers to the organization
WE ARE IN SPECIAL NEED OF VOLUNTEERS THAT HAVE DAYTIME AVAILABILITY.
Apply to Be a Volunteer or Member
We welcome volunteers who are committed to carrying out our mission – making our streets and communities a safer place to live.
Please fill out and submit the Volunteer/Member application below if you are interested in joining MADD London.
Important Membership and Volunteer information:
- Membership with a Chapter/Community Leader group does not automatically mean that the member must volunteer. Membership entitles the member to voting privileges in a designated Chapter/Community Leader group. The member can choose to volunteer, but it is not expected.
- A volunteer within a Chapter/Community Leader group volunteers their time to promote the mission of MADD Canada. A volunteer does not necessarily have to be a member as they may not be interested in having voting privileges. However, a volunteer and a member can be one and the same.
- Only members of a Chapter are eligible to serve on the Chapter Board of Directors. The Chapter Board of Directors is elected by the general membership at the Chapter’s Annual General Meeting. Directors on the Chapter Board have a higher responsibility to attend meetings and be involved in Chapter activities.
Please review the Statement of Beliefs and Volunteer Code of Conduct below before filling out the Member/Volunteer Application Form:
OUR NEW VOLUNTEER/MEMBER ONLINE APPLICATION IS COMING SOON.
In the meantime, if you would like to volunteer with MADD London, please complete our Volunteer Application below.