Volunteer with MADD London
If you would like to volunteer with MADD London:
- Please read below about our Volunteer Positions, then
- Apply to be a volunteer:
Feel free to call (519) 645-1350 for more information. Thank you for considering MADD London.
WE ARE IN SPECIAL NEED OF VOLUNTEERS THAT HAVE DAYTIME AVAILABILITY.
Community Engagement Volunteer
Community Engagement Volunteers (CEV’s) are the face of MADD London and deliver our mission by engaging with the community, educating the public, and raising the funds and support needed to keep our organization strong. The CEV’s are a committed group of volunteers and an integral element to MADD’s London Chapter. As a CEV, your role will include a diverse range of tasks and opportunities that will allow you to challenge yourself, develop your skills in a variety of areas, meet and network with like-minded members of the public, and represent MADD London at an array of fun and interesting events throughout London.
As a member of the CEV Team, you will:
- Receive ongoing training related to impaired driving and the impact it has on our community
- Attend R.I.D.E. Checkpoints with local Police to present promotional materials to passing motorists
- Attend a variety of events, operating MADD Info Booths to educate the public and spread awareness
- Attend and volunteer at MADD fundraisers such as the Strides for Change Annual Walk
- Represent MADD in public speaking events, delivering educational programs to various audiences
- Assist MADD London Board Members with special projects and subcommittees
- Assist with MADD Administration, working behind the scenes with day-to-day operations
- Assist with projects to recruit new volunteers to the organization