This image should go on your Project Red Ribbon page along with the new text.
To get the new text:
- Highlight and copy all text from the MADD Shelbyville’s PRR page.
- Log in to your website and paste the text into the Text window of your Project Red Ribbon page (replacing all the current content).
- Link the words “MADD Canada” in the last sentence to http://www.madd.ca/madd2/en/services/awareness_campaigns_red_ribbon.html
- Add the bold and italics to match what is on the MADD Shelbyville page.
To get the new image:
- Right click on the image above and choose “Save Image As…” to save to your computer.
- Log in to your website and go to your PRR page
- Insert the cursor at the beginning of the first paragraph.
- Click Add Media and upload the image.
- On the right of the Insert Media dialog box, type “MADD Canada’s 2013 Project Red Ribbon Launch” in the Caption box.
- On the right at the bottom under Attachment Display Settings, set the following:
- Alignment: Right
- Size: Medium – 300 x 199
- Click “Insert into page”.