ALL donations made to MADD Waterloo Region stay in OUR region!
And all donations are used to support victims/survivors, promote education and awareness through various different means including the school assembly program and many community events.
Donate Online Now
Or send your donation to:
MADD Waterloo Region
P.O. Box 633
Waterloo, Ontario N2J 4B8
Donor Bill of Rights
A MADD Canada donor has the following rights:
- To be informed of our mission and our purpose.
- To have access to information about how donations have been spent.
- To know that we will always strive to keep our fundraising and administrative costs to a minimum.
- To know that we will use donated funds as intended.
- To receive an appropriate acknowledgement of your donation including a thank you and a charitable receipt (if required).
- To expect that our organization will not exchange or rent your name without first allowing you the opportunity to decline.
- To be treated with respect and professionalism in all your dealings with our organization.
MADD Canada adheres to the Association of Fundraising Professionals’ Donor Bill of Rights.
GIVING MADE SIMPLE…
Ontario Graphic Licence Plate Program
You can now show your support for MADD Canada by purchasing a Province of Ontario graphic licence plate. These plates are available directly from MADD Canada or Driver and Vehicle Licence Issuing Offices across the province.
CLICK ON THE LOGO FOR MORE INFORMATION.