Help Us Do More
A corporate donation is a simple and efficient way to demonstrate your corporate support.
- Associate your company with the leader in many areas including safety, raising public awareness, youth education, community organization, supporting victims of impaired driving and their families and making public policy recommendations.
- Receive a tax receipt for your philanthropic gift.
- Enjoy local recognition relative to your contribution.
- Choose to designate your donation to a specific program that reflects your company’s specific interests. (Project Red Ribbon, Strides for Change, Skate-a-thon)
To become a Corporate Donor, please call (604) 515-9212 or e-mail email@example.com.
The MADD Metro Vancouver Chapter has a wide variety of sponsorships suited to all types of companies at all budget levels. Our sponsorships are tailor-made to enable you to meet your business objectives, maximizing your investment.
There are many ways to partner with the MADD Metro Vancouver Chapter:
- Project Red Ribbon
- Project Red Ribbon Coin Box
- High School multi-media assembly program
- Strides for Change
- Campaign 911
We welcome in-kind contributions and encourage sponsors to involve their customers, clients, suppliers and vendors.
To become a Corporate Sponsor, please call (604) 515-9212 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Red Ribbon Coin Box
Each year, from the beginning of November to the first Monday after January 1st, MADD Canada volunteers across the country distribute red ribbons and ask Canadians to display a ribbon on their vehicle or keychain, or on a personal item like their purse, briefcase or backpack.
MADD Metro Vancouver is looking for corporate partners to display red ribbon boxes on their counters.
Your company can help Canadians show their support for sober driving by displaying a MADD Metro Vancouver box on your counter. The funds in the coin box are used to support MADD Metro Vancouver’s work to stop impaired driving and to support victims of this violent crime.
To become a Project Red Ribbon Coin Box Supporter, please call (604) 515-9212 or e-mail email@example.com.
Create a special product or donate a portion of product sales. Learn more…