See how the banner will look: maddchapters.ca/shelbyville
Add the 2016 Project Red Ribbon banner to your website
- Right-click the image above and select “Save Image As…” to download to your computer.
- Log in to your local website.
- Click on Home Slider to see the list of current slides.
- Click on the old Project Red Ribbon slide to edit.
- Under the image, click “Remove featured image.”
- Click “Set featured image”.
- Upload the new slide image that you downloaded in step 1. Once it is uploaded, find the ‘Alt Text’ field on the right and copy in the following text: Tie it! Wear it! Show it! Share it! Live it! Show your commitment to sober driving this holiday season. Get your red ribbon today!
- Click the “Set featured image” button.
- The Slide Options box should have the following information:
Caption: Join <em>Project Red Ribbon</em> (keep the em tags so the words are italicized)
Click URL: [THE WEB ADDRESS OF YOUR PROJECT RED RIBBON PAGE]
Video URL: [LEAVE BLANK]
- Leave the Order Attribute as 0 so it is the first slide.
- Click “Publish.”
- Check your homepage to make sure everything looks right and the link works (refresh the page first).
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.