See how the banner will look: maddchapters.ca/shelbyville
Add the new Project Red Ribbon banner to your website
- Right-click the image above and select “Save Image As…” to download to your computer.
- Log in to your local website.
- Click on Home Slider to see the list of current slides.
- At the top of the screen, click “Add New”.
- Click “Set featured image”, upload the new slide image, and click the “Set featured image” button.
- Add the following information in the Slide Options box:
Caption: <em>Project Red Ribbon</em> (keep the <em> and </em> tags so the words are italicized)
Click URL: [THE WEB ADDRESS OF YOUR PROJECT RED RIBBON PAGE]
Video URL: [LEAVE BLANK]
- Leave the Order Attribute as 0 so it is the first slide. You may need to change the Order Attribute values for your other slides so they are in the order you want them (the lower the number, the earlier it is in the slide order).
- Click “Publish.”
- Check your homepage to make sure everything looks right and the link works (refresh the page first).
Please also remove the Strides for Change and Boating Survey banners if you still have them.
- In the list of slides, hover over the Strides for Change slide. Some options will appear below the title.
- Click “Edit.” In the Publish box on the right of the screen, click the “Edit” link next to “Visibility: Public”. Click the “Private” radio button and “OK”. Then click “Update”. The slide will be removed from your public homepage slider, but it will still be available in the admin screen so you can reactivate it in the spring. (Note: If you are logged in, you’ll still see the banner on the homepage. When you view the homepage after logging out, you will no longer see it.)
- Do the same thing for the Boating Survey banner and any other out-of-date banners.